Just after his 2nd match last week. He's a happy boy!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Anthony's 2nd and 3rd Wrestling Matches
Forget "soccer mom", I'm officially a "wrestling mom"! This is SO exciting and awesome!! Anthony loves wrestling more and more each day, especially as he's getting better and learning more skills, and winning matches!!! :) He won his first match yesterday against Kulshan Middle School! I am SO PROUD of him!!!! Last week, they played against Shuksan Middle School and he did really good in that match too! They went all three rounds without anybody getting pinned and they both fought hard. The other boy ended up winning by 3 points, but it didn't bring Anth down. In fact, he was really proud of himself that he stayed in it and gave it all he had and didn't get pinned. He even gave me a thumbs up as he was walking off the mat. So, you can imagine his excitement when he pinned the boy from Kulshan yesterday! :) I can't really explain how exciting this is! He's so passionate about it and I can see him going a long way in wrestling. He's already decided he wants to stick with it into high school. It's great having all the Sehome High School boys coming over to help coach, because it gives him a chance to see where he can be in a few years. My boy is growing up - and he's an AWESOME wrestler!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment