Chris and I celebrated our 30th birthday on August 27th. I can't believe we're 30!!
We went camping at my dad's property on the Skagit River to celebrate our birthdays this weekend. On Sunday, me, my dad and Albert got away for a couple hours and drove up to Diablo Dam. It was so beautiful up there! We also discovered a nice little beach not far from the property and had fun playing, but we ended up coming home a night early after we had a 1/2-hour long thunder/lightening/torrential downpour/hail storm! It was CRAZY and really cool, but I was really looking forward to coming home after that. Here are some pictures from our weekend.
We went camping at my dad's property on the Skagit River to celebrate our birthdays this weekend. On Sunday, me, my dad and Albert got away for a couple hours and drove up to Diablo Dam. It was so beautiful up there! We also discovered a nice little beach not far from the property and had fun playing, but we ended up coming home a night early after we had a 1/2-hour long thunder/lightening/torrential downpour/hail storm! It was CRAZY and really cool, but I was really looking forward to coming home after that. Here are some pictures from our weekend.
Diablo Dam
Me and my honey Anthony, Eli and Isabella being silly at the hidden beach we found
Anthony
They had lots of fun skipping rocks in the river!
My dad and I
They also found a lot of cool sticks!
...and played in the sand
My nephew, Eli
Walking thru the woods to the beach
Anth and Papa at the property
Albert, Uncle Steve, Izzie, Eli and a couple of Chris' friends making dinner and smores
No comments:
Post a Comment