Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mommy- In Isabella's Eyes

I got this great idea from my friend Stephanie to ask my kids the following questions to see how they view me. Here are Isabella's answers.

1. What is something that mommy always says to you? "I love you and give hugs"
2. What makes mommy happy? "When I give kisses"
3. What makes mommy sad? "Throw fits"
4. How does mommy make you laugh? "Make funny faces"
5. What was mommy like when she was little? "crying"
6. How old is mommy? "24" (she knows I'm 31 so I think she was just being silly)
7. How tall is mommy? "Really big"
8. What is mommy's favorite thing to do? "Color with me"
9. What does mommy do when you're not around? "ummm...... make dinner"
10. If mommy becomes famous some day, what would it be for? "Playing soccer ball" (interesting! ;)
11. What is mommy really good at? "Playing soccer, picking apples, doing exercise"
12. What is mommy not very good at? "Playing soccer" (then I said, but you just said I was good at playing soccer.) And she said, "But now I'm saying you're not, so just write that" (ha ha ha!)
13. What does mommy do for her job? "Go exercising, clean up"
14. What is mommy's favorite food? "Brown rice"
15. What makes you proud of mommy? "Cleaning up the house"
16. If mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be? "Michael Jackson" (then Albert said, Michael Jackson isn't a cartoon character.) And she said, "Dora"
17. What do you and mommy do together? "Paint with each other"
18. How are you and mommy the same? "Our eyes" (it took a while for her to come up with something for this one)
19. How are you and mommy different? "Our hair looks different, hands, voice"
20. How do you know mommy loves you? "We give hugs"
21. Where is mommy's favorite place to go? "On Rice"

It was so fun and funny to hear her responses! She cracks me up!
I'm going to ask Anthony the same questions, so it'll be interesting to see how their answers are different.

No comments: